A situation may arise where you need to add audio to your Audiominutes archive. You can do this yourself by following these steps:
- You need to create a ‘dummy recording’ of the meeting you wish to add to Audiominutes – this will add a new mp3 file in the Audiominutes folder on your tablet.
- Take the audio file that you’ve created elsewhere (in MP3 format – Google how to change formats if it’s not already in MP3) and rename it to the exactly the same name as the Audiominutes file (created in step 1 above).
- Move the renamed file to the Audiominutes folder on your tablet. (download a File Manager application to do this)
- In the Audiominutes application file manager, upload this file to Audiominutes.
- Go to the www.audiominutes.com/portal/ and check that the new file has been uploaded correctly.
- Publish the meeting.
Note: We only display meetings with a date of up to 7 days in the past to 30 days in the future, so you only have 7 days to complete this process after the meeting date.
Note: This approach will work when using a committee management system such as mod gov or CMIS and if you are using our email meeting set-up system.
(Please let me know if these instructions are in any way unclear as we’d like to know – thanks)